SOLD Portland, OR: (5) near-new 35" Toyo MTs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Portland area Mudders, I recently picked up an 80 series with five 35" Open Country M/Ts (LT 315/75R16, 10 ply E rated) mounted on OE Toyota wheels. Updated initial post to reflect tires only.

Great way to get into a set of solid mud tires with very little wear. $900 or will consider a set of skinny 33” ATs for my 60.

These are nearly new tires as you can see, the spare hasn't touched the ground. I'll meet up with you within a couple hours of Portland anywhere there's a good spot to chat Cruisers over a beer and good food :cheers:

IMG_2603.JPG

IMG_2602.JPG

IMG_2601.JPG

Last edited:
Bumping this, still looking for some 315/75/16 KO2s or Toyo ATs to swap for these Toyo MTs :cheers:

Sorry, they’re the only wheels I have for this 80.

Updated, tires only for $900 in the Portland area.

Yeah these would be perfect for a trail/camping truck that doesn't see real DD duty, which is what my 80 should be but… it isn't. Can meet you somewhere in the middle if you need to as well.

These are just taking up space in my garage, bump to get them on someone’s truck 👍

Are they still on the wheels? Interested in the tires for my 100 series...

Portland area Mudders, I recently picked up an 80 series with five 35" Open Country M/Ts (LT 315/75R16, 10 ply E rated) mounted on OE Toyota wheels. I'll be daily driving this truck through winter so I'd prefer to run a 35" tire with the mountain/snowflake severe service rating like a KO2, Open Country A/T II, or General A/TX.

Great way to get into a set of solid mud tires if you have ATs!

Happy to swap just tires with you in same size, or mounted wheels/tires if you have 35s on something that will fit an 80 with disc brakes. These are nearly new tires as you can see, the spare hasn't touched the ground. Wheels have not been refinished if that matters to you; the spare (last photo) is the worst. I'll meet up with you within a couple hours of Portland anywhere there's a good spot to chat Cruisers over a beer and good food :cheers:

View attachment 2098874
View attachment 2098876
View attachment 2098877
Still have them?

Didn’t we lock you in a dumpster one time?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom