For Sale Portland, OR - 4th Gen 4Runner Limited 18s with Nitto Ridge Grapplers $550 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got a set of wheels/tires that I'm not going to use. They're plastidipped gold (ish) 4th gen T4R Limited wheels with some used Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 275/70/18. The wheels are probably 8/10, there's some bubbling of clearcoat on one or two, but no crubbage or any The tires are decently used, but the wear is even and they'll be good for a few more miles. They are mounted and balanced and ready to go. I'll consider offers and trades. Wouldn't mind something smaller than these 35s I'm rolling around on w/o a full size spare (287/70/17s or so). Some dedicated snow tires for my factory 17s wouldn't be awful.

Wheels/tires are at my place in Tualatin. Can probably meet at my buddy's shop just west of Ironman for install if desired. Willing to meet within a reasonable distance as well. I have individual pics of each wheel I can send if desired.

Nitto6.jpg

Nitti7.JPG

Nitto5.jpg

Nitto1.jpg

Back through the ringer right quick. Looking to make some room in the garage and will be needing something that provides better wet & snow traction here before too long so I'm going to drop the price to $400

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom