SOLD Portland, OR: 2018 LC200 White Terra ARB Carplay Light Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
For sale is our 2018 LC200 that has been my wife’s primary vehicle. We love this truck but I’ve put my wife in a very nice 100 series and have a 993 project that is needing an engine rebuild.

All records and services have been done for this rig. We are the second owners (rig is originally from San Diego). No rust and no issues mechanically.

During our ownership we have done the following to the rig affectionately known as Betty White:

- [ ] ARB Summit Front Bumper
- [ ] ARB Summit Rear Bumper
- [ ] ARB Rear Mud Flaps
- [ ] SLEE Spacers
- [ ] 285/65/18 BFG K02 (including spare)
- [ ] Full fluid baseline
- [ ] CarPlay Stereo Upgrade (OEM+)
- [ ] 3D All Season Mats

Asking $68k and located in Portland, OR. Clean Oregon title in hand (in our name).

We are happy to help out on shipping and coordinate a PPI. The only thing left is that I have some Australian LED headlights that need to be installed in the front bumper.

7E85BAB8-752F-4900-8268-EA277898D463.jpeg

F0E98605-120F-43EE-87D5-F595D4710E10.jpeg

E9F69479-E7B4-49FD-B560-F0A094E064DF.jpeg

FD057DE9-03B1-48EB-8CA5-BF4AA3326A91.jpeg

B7888B32-0370-4363-9F32-1B8AAF48E8C9.jpeg

Last edited:
Gorgeous truck, I noticed that you didn’t mention any suspension mods to account for the bumpers, can you speak to how the truck handles with the added weight? I’ve got a white 19’ that I’m planning to upgrade bumpers on but I’ve been waiting to do with suspension at the same time.

If you end up going in a direction where parting out becomes lucrative, I’d be very interested in your bumpers.

Best of luck in the sale and thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide🍻

Nice rig with tasteful mods - shouldn't be hard to sell. What product did you use for the car play upgrade?

It is a VLINE2 set-up from Grom with wireless CarPlay and the oem USB switch.
Gorgeous truck, I noticed that you didn’t mention any suspension mods to account for the bumpers, can you speak to how the truck handles with the added weight? I’ve got a white 19’ that I’m planning to upgrade bumpers on but I’ve been waiting to do with suspension at the same time.

If you end up going in a direction where parting out becomes lucrative, I’d be very interested in your bumpers.

Best of luck in the sale and thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide🍻

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom