SOLD Portland OR: 1987/FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Brown
Well I'm finally gonna part ways with my bone stock 60. This rig was my DD for 9 years until about 2 years ago when I moved a significant distance away from my office. Gas prices and the pain of putting massive amounts of miles on it over the first 3 months led me to buy a commuter car. The 60 is one of 3 "vintage" LC's I have and the newest of the bunch. I just don't drive it. It needs to go to a good home and be used.

I maintain all of my vintage LC's and always utilize OEM parts. There have been no "upgrades" done to this 60 just regular maintenance. This rig has spent it's entire life in the Pacific North West. It has 2 rust spots on the drip rail on either side from a roof rack a previous owner had installed. It also has a bit of rust just below the lower rubber on the windshield. I have included pictures of both rusty areas described.

I'm asking $15,300

Land Cruiser Pictures.jpg

Land Cruiser pictures 1.jpg

Land Cruiser pictures 2.jpg

Land Cruiser pictures 3.jpg

Land Cruiser pictures 4.jpg

The last ugly one. PM me if have any further questions or what any more pictures.

Thank you

land cruiser G.jpg

Please post pics of underside of engine tyranny and transfer case Front axle, etc.

This bad boy is still for sale guys. Couldn't quite come to an agreement with a great dude that's here in Oregon. I've re-responded to all the PM's I had in my inbox so it's first come first serve again.

@FJnoob2 Here are the pictures I believe you were looking for.

I have a ton of pictures now but don't really want to take the time to upload all of them to Mud. Better way in my opinion is shoot me a PM with your # and I can txt them to you.

Cheers!

under 60 1.jpg

under 60 2.jpg

under 60 3.jpg

under 60 4.jpg

under 60 5.jpg

Wanted to send an update for folks that are selling/buying a 60. The agreed upon price for my 60 was 13.5K. Like the buyer said I feel I got a bit too little and he felt he paid a bit too much so the price was probably spot on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom