Portland Metro Cruiser Meetup: 3/11/18 - 12:00 PM @ Level Beer (1 Viewer)

Do you plan on coming by?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone!

I'm excited to announce the next official Portland Metro Cruiser meetup has been scheduled for noon this Sunday at Level Beer in industrial NE. This should be a nice opportunity to meet your fellow Landcruiser enthusiasts, chat about our rigs, and enjoy the unseasonably sunny weather.

The good people at Level have graciously agreed to let us use their parking lot and have asked us to park in the graveled area toward the back if their lot starts to fill up. Also, no beer is allowed outside the tasting room and outdoor seating area for OLCC reasons.

Hit me up if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Chris

Looks like what, 3 people. I'll be there.

Thanks everyone for stopping by! I'm already looking forward to the next get together.

9MARaIS.jpg

Great day to be a cruiser head!
Met and chatted with the best in the west.
Saw some really nice rigs.
The sun was shining, the beer was chilled and the dogs were happy.
Thanks Chris!

Thanks for getting the group together Chris. I really liked the venue (dog friendly) and will go back to that place. Never knew it was there. Nice Day...good beer....great people. Thank you very much.

howdy all. super fun meeting folks in person on Sunday. Good turnout... I wish I could have stayed longer!

@umpqua what was the name of the dude in TX you suggested for locating a diesel? Steve something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom