Portland Metro Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still No longer looking for a 15" OEM late-40 or 60/62/70 series steel wheel.

Last edited:
I have an extra late model 40 series wheel that was blasted and freshly powder coated. Seeing if anyone has interest.

Wheel is sold.
IMG_1972.JPG

Backside-
IMG_1973.JPG

Here is how they look mounted up, they are purty!
IMG_1578.JPG

Last edited:
I have a set of the stock Michelins off of my 80 series that I'd like to give away. They are probably 50%-ish on tread wear so I'd hate to just toss them...

I have a set of brake and clutch hard lines (3) that run along the FW, two sets of B pillar OEM plastics, a steering colum surround (gray,) and a restamped factory style bumper with a fairlead opening and OEM bumper ends. All free to good home.

I have a set of 5 BFG 35x12.50r15 KM2’s that I pulled off my 60. Haven’t pulled them off the rims yet but figured i’d throw them up here first. They have al least 85% tread and still look new. I downsized so need to get them outta here. $500 ****TIRES ONLY****
90B5E5A9-4FAE-401A-BB96-35749188C3B3.jpeg

3C00BC51-EC5C-4D5A-8F5C-F6C6606A9FD6.jpeg

I would be interested, hey would you be interest in trading a set of four 31 x 9.5 super swampers on procomp steel wheels that look alot like your rims there, rims and tires have about 500 miles at most. If no trade still interested. -Matt

To bad, I will stop whimpering in a few days, kidding, it was a great deal.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom