portable shelters at Northern tool on clearance! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HandForged

Built Not Bought!
Threads
For those living in the snow as I do, I had been looking for a portable shelter to throw up to protect my cruiser and maybe work in for the winter. Northern tool has their 12x20 building on sale for 389 with free shipping. I found a code online for 50 bucks off so it was 339 shipped. Get them while the getting is good! mine is on the way.

Don't know if anyone got in on this but mine is up now and I am using it for the tear down of the fzj 80 to stay out of the snow and wind. I was really surprised how easily it went up to be 12x20. it calls for 3 people but I did it all myself in about 3 hours. This combined with a big diesel rocket heater and you get a nice warm work space with plenty of extra room to move around. Very glad I picked one up.

pretty sweet when you run out of room in your shop...

shelter 1.jpg

shelter.jpg

Just wanted to give a report since having this shelter up. The wind has been close to 50 mph gusting to nearly 70 for two days and the shelter is standing strong! It's been covered with a foot of snow, sideways rain and wind and now extremely high winds. So far it has suffered only a bent leg, that was my screw up for not securing it properly. STRONGLY recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom