Portable air compressor for truck tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in the market for a portable air compressor (to refill truck tires) to put in my truck when driving on the beach and to my backcountry hunting/camping spots.

5 minutes googlesearch narrowed my search to these 4 options:

ARB CKMP12
Smittybilt 2781
VIAIR 400P / VIAIR 450P

Here are a few cheaper options, but I think for large wheels the Smithtibilt 2781 would be the best choice. It offers the highest CFM among portable compressors.

What do you use and recommend?

I have the smittybilt and it works great for me

I went through the same thing last year. I ended up with the Viair. It pumps up my 35s reasonably well.

I'm in the market for a portable air compressor (to refill truck tires) to put in my truck when driving on the beach and to my backcountry hunting/camping spots.

ARB CKMP12
Smittybilt 2781
VIAIR 400P / VIAIR 450P

Here are a few cheaper options, but I think for large wheels the Smithtibilt 2781 would be the best choice. It offers the highest CFM among portable compressors.

Any good 12v portable air compressors out there? I'm looking at the Smittybilt 2781 model for about $164. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Another +1 for the puma.

Air Compressors | Product categories | Extreme Outback - https://www.extremeoutback.com/product-category/air-compressors/

IMG_5702-1536x1536.jpg

Puma PD1006. Not the $800 Extreme Air an I bet you won't notice a difference. Well maybe the case, but you can probably find a Pelican that it fits into snugly. And you're left with $400 for beer.

ARB CKMP12
Smittybilt 2781
VIAIR 400P / VIAIR 450P

can you tell me the difference between this two compressors?

Viair 40043 400P
Viair 40047 400P-RV

Should I overpay for Viair 40047 400P-RV?

Portable tire inflators are extremely useful tools for several reasons. That's a big plus when you're on a road trip and facilities are scarce, or if you get a flat and your spare tire is low on air. The best inflators are:
Editor's Pick: EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump.
Best for Heavy Duty Use: GSPSCN Tire Inflator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom