SOLD Port Republic MD, 2000 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Forgot that I also need the third row grab handles.

Thanks!

Do you have the storage box that goes between the two front seats. I am most interested in the black box under the lid but will buy the who console if you prefer.

Do you have the storage box that goes between the two front seats. I am most interested in the black box under the lid but will buy the who console if you prefer.
local guy actually bought the entire console

I'm interested in your sunroof cables and cable run, if you are interested in taking it apart. It's not practical to ship the whole cassette.

I'm interested in your sunroof cables and cable run, if you are interested in taking it apart. It's not practical to ship the whole cassette.
sunroof was sold as an assembly locally

looking for the passenger door side mirror assembly, shipped to 75078
thanks

Do you have the headlights still?
i have a set but not the ones out of the truck, send me a PM and i can get you some photos

Roof rack center feet (brackets)? Need both. Shipped to 94610.
i only have the driver side one still, if your interested in it shoot me a PM

What’s the condition of the window trim? Part numbers should be 75710-60061, 75720-60061, 75730-60041, and 75740-60041. Shipped to 63025 please!

What’s the condition of the window trim? Part numbers should be 75710-60061, 75720-60061, 75730-60041, and 75740-60041. Shipped to 63025 please!
those appear to be the belt molding trims and they are staying on the doors so the door can be sold as complete units, 3 out of the 4 door have already been sold

I would be interested in all the roof rack covers you have left (I need them all).

Also, is the steering wheel tilt and telescoping? If so, I'd be interested in the tilt motor.

I'd also take the cruise control switch if it's still available.

How much for all of the above, shipped to 30622?

Thanks!

I would be interested in all the roof rack covers you have left (I need them all).

Also, is the steering wheel tilt and telescoping? If so, I'd be interested in the tilt motor.

Thanks!
Forgot to mention the left front door lock actuator, if you still have it and it works.

I am interested in the 3 rd row seats how is the condition? Can you give me a price shipped to 32250

Thank. you

I am interested in the 3 rd row seats how is the condition? Can you give me a price shipped to 32250

Thank. you
Actually there was never a 3rd row when I got the truck

Thanks!
Forgot to mention the left front door lock actuator, if you still have it and it works.
Steering wheel with cruise control switch Sold
I think I have one roof rack cover left
And the wheel was stationary so no motor
I do have the door actuator, send me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom