Por-15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im in Vancouver, BC, does anyone know if you can get it here? If not can you offer any readily available alternatives?

Thanks

No dealers in BC, but you can order online. The shipping is cheap. I bought 2 quarts of paint, 2 gallons of cleaner and some misc stuff and the shipping was 20 bucks to northern BC.

Note there is two POR-15 Websites for canada. One is Canada POR-15, the other POR-15 Canada.... Stupid I know.

I orderded from both of them with good success. The guys in Ontario at Stevens Auto electric are really good. But the guys in Montreal are also really good.

Flip a coin.

Oh and sorry this isn't diesel tech. But does concern BC. SO if the Coastal Cruiser club doesn't mind I will move this thread there, with a re-direct in the diesel section. Cheers

I did a frame repair on my 60 last April/May. Bought the POR in Ladner at the local Lordco. 1 quart= $40. It's not cheap, but I store the extra in the fridge. Lasts longer.

I did a frame repair on my 60 last April/May. Bought the POR in Ladner at the local Lordco. 1 quart= $40. It's not cheap, but I store the extra in the fridge. Lasts longer.

Fridge good, freezer bad. I had some POR-15 stored in my garage, it froze I think, and when I painted it on it went all rough like. Caused me to have to sand for hours on hours. But the paint was fine otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom