For Sale Poosible trade for built 98-99LC - 87 Supra Turbo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thinking about trading toys. I have a 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo with only 87K original miles in beautiful nearly mint condition. This is one of the best un-molested examples left in the country. All original except K&N filter and SS muffler and stereo. Leather, 5-speed, targa top, in perfect running condition. I have the original radio and the original wheels with a nearly new set of rubber that comes with the car.

Thinking about trading for a built 98-99 LC with OEM locker or ARB lockers front and rear. Would also consider a nice project rig but you'll have to make up the difference with cash.

I am in North Georgia, but can drive to meet and trade.

Cash price for Supra is $14,000. Color dark blue, blue leather interior. Title is in hand. Clean CarFax.
GEDC0516.JPG

Not sure how to get photos on this page, but will gladly e-mail you with lots of photos. Contact me here with your contact info and I will forward more info and pics to you asap.

Thanks
John

Sorry for the typos and the bit about the photos. Accidently hit post when previewing instead of going back and do the edits.
Thanks again for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom