Poll: What year is your rig? (1 Viewer)

What year is your rig?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NorCalDoug said:
Poll flaw:
I have 2 97 LXs. Since I could only vote for 1 at a time, your poll count is officially 1 97 LX short in count. Since I already voted, I can't vote again.

You should move to Florida. We deal with poll flaws all the time. :grinpimp:

BTW
Mine is a '97 Collector's Edition
OME Lift with air bags (Rear only)
ARB WInch bumper w/ 12K Warn winch
Factory lockers
Rear bumper spare tire carrier
2 Meter VHF & CB
Bunch of other stuff I can't remember......

hoser said:
The production numbers I have for the LX450 are:

96: 7,505
97: 6,775

Source: Lexus USA

Cool,

That has to mean that those are in addition to the 80's

Prez, dammit, just vote a second time!
It's set up for that (although it may still have the pinky filter on... :D )
try and let me know, willya?

sadly, it's pretty obvious nobody wants a 92. All the quirks of the 91 without the novelty factor... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
e9999 said:
Prez, dammit, just vote a second time!
It's set up for that (although it may still have the pinky filter on... :D )
try and let me know, willya?
No can do sir.
Just like for all those who've already voted...I see the results at the top and it tells me that I've already voted.

NorCalDoug said:
I could do that, but I won't.

Worlds would collide...and we can't have that.

That's why you won't see wifeofromer on here

Eric_FJ40 said:
1991 with a glorious 3FE under the hood!

Eric

ditto

and

ditto

my vote if for my brother's rig since he never comes here...

NorCalDoug said:
No can do sir.
Just like for all those who've already voted...I see the results at the top and it tells me that I've already voted.

don't know what to tell ya. I set it up for multiple votes. Did you actually try to vote a second time or ya just stoppin' when you see the message?

and what's with these 94s eh? are these guys with an irrational fear of airbags or is it the tranny thing?

You only have one shot to make multiple selections. Once you push the "vote now" button, it won't let you make changes.

Doug, I'll tell you what, I sold my 97 LX so I didn't vote. How about I vote for you? ;)

hoser said:
You only have one shot to make multiple selections. Once you push the "vote now" button, it won't let you make changes.

snip

sheesh... so that's what it was.... some slowpokes need several sessions to figure out how to vote?
and this guy will be in charge of the big nuclear button???? :D

the 97s are now 35% of the total after over 150 votes...!
ooolala!

and yes, if you messed up / missed out on your multiple vote, leave a message here and ask for somebody to vote for you...

Last edited by a moderator:
no box for 1990 ?

Kalawang

Kalawang said:
no box for 1990 ?

Kalawang

sorry, this was intended as a US model poll. We don't want to think about all the great diesel rigs out there in the rest of the world...!

96LX looks to be the rarest FZJ-80, that makes it the most valuable right? :flipoff2:

It is interesting to note that our rate of ownership does not follow the production rates.

RavenTai said:
96LX looks to be the rarest FZJ-80, that makes it the most valuable right? %$#@^

It is interesting to note that our rate of ownership does not follow the production rates.

we (most of us) are discriminating buyers...! :D

e9999 said:
don't know what to tell ya. I set it up for multiple votes. Did you actually try to vote a second time or ya just stoppin' when you see the message?

and what's with these 94s eh? are these guys with an irrational fear of airbags or is it the tranny thing?
There's no opportunity to vote a 2nd time. When the poll was originally displayed, there was no opportunity to vote twice for the same model year.

Flawed poll :rolleyes:

The multiple votes feature allows someone to pick more than 1 when they first vote -- not after the fact.

hoser said:

Doug, I'll tell you what, I sold my 97 LX so I didn't vote. How about I vote for you? ;)
That, sir, would be much appreciated.

Love to see a poll on factory lockers. I'm guessing this group has a higher percentage of factory lockers than what was produced - the whole discriminating buyer thing...

Walking Eagle said:
Love to see a poll on factory lockers. I'm guessing this group has a higher percentage of factory lockers than what was produced - the whole discriminating buyer thing...

we have already had several.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom