Poll: What size tires are you running? (1 Viewer)

What size tires are you running?

• 38" or larger

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • 37"

Votes: 31 13.7%
  • 35"

Votes: 78 34.4%
  • 34"

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • 33"

Votes: 80 35.2%
  • 32" or OEM

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m not positive but I think Iceland has a small percentage of Land Cruiser compared to other parts of the world especially ones on 44s 🤷‍♂️
Yep, here is a pic of one i took while i was there.
20131011_140312 (1).jpg

I’m not positive but I think Iceland has a small percentage of Land Cruiser compared to other parts of the world especially ones on 44s 🤷‍♂️
And they are driving over ice, not rock crawling.

I seem to remember they have to heavily limit turning radius on those suckers so the huge rubber doesn't hit the frame. Can't imagine that would work out super well in the rocks.

I’m going to stand behind my statement the total population of Iceland is under 400,000 people how many Land Cruisers could be there🤷‍♂️

maybe...? but, per capita, i suspect there are many more than in the US. Iceland is also a wheeling and camping destination. the ferries from UK and and Europe are continuous in the summer with an assortment of 4x4s and campers.
LC_10.png

We can agree to disagree but we were talking 80s here and I don’t see one 80 in the picture and in the other pictures provided I see more defenders, Ford trucks and vans. Patrols and what not.
No one said anything about per capita 🤷‍♂️ just sayin
maybe...? but, per capita, i suspect there are many more than in the US. Iceland is also a wheeling and camping destination. the ferries from UK and and Europe are continuous in the summer with an assortment of 4x4s and campers.
View attachment 3183132

We can agree to disagree but we were talking 80s here and I don’t see one 80 in the picture and in the other pictures provided I see more defenders, Ford trucks and vans. Patrols and what not.
No one said anything about per capita 🤷‍♂️ just sayin

yeah, sure let's disagree??? you said Iceland has a small % of Land Cruisers.
i've been to Iceland a few times and there are many Land Cruisers all over the island.
so let's disagree 🤙

you said Iceland has a small % of Land Cruisers.
I think you need to go back and read post #100
Again this is about 80 series. Not Land Cruises in general.
Just curious what size tires do you have on your 80 😉

:eek:

cw2gPuEjwMdBCMt7rtzGjX5SRTvv83qZuOyG1oTc8kEko8hdDJPCeKgeVm_eq0golvooi1pHNUjMjd23ldZW95FofuvVbKNm047UH9J0S8mfKIKEJXzPzR9erWqAsQHVF46qxD4a7L7vIMXdYG2ttlY9UIsYdylMdStLLv_tZSnx35SbWXQAbmxAVetp8t8x7OIMs6IppAz2qYrJi-5Q7ye05XgHqPcR5wyXeNa9kkK88Uxq6On2f-v4jNpMvsigm6UsIZSQ-0CPhMUmB_6RhHYdp70A9yTVguyrsXCfeU1wOxgF4nSeYfB3tL1xFwsSF3dPGwgcwoHrQH6T9cX5mp69x0Yf8-p-OpGvkGsbCxlDN11Hae3qPKyclgq27al8bjq_jnPkb_DJaxUx7UmFsQGQYn1IBxZALxm9CKtM4MqlvUqTIZgIEj1_xVyJldNl2dYAPrDOmb82G01LebwGW8kaFDsRo5NUTP4SR5PUv0MXlq4DAo2yQeUIFkwVR70PNrOpEhO8GqgqzKUWCk76rDiEfN2xAVAB-fIJug2HM4oXRkoMKf7ZvTsy-WyATxFCTEj28U0uTFsRjouO_BRfa53lZEi1Y9CV5GwEr1ZC2v6CV0mULnXkDKI5KA0CY8khBG6ICFf2-49ac9fB5okvprwwv0oNj_O6J5FFKbc5Me0aQ-e4SQ3J6NVhYY0VHx6x9ACB3I5KUAGMOhPyOWuVhEfGqg-d846th6UCHX-NqkLQ3sFs7mK7gzsseDxhmrIHzSQeUUUZ2ArA_N9oOSuGgrNFsbDKs5vKNqCWuaOc14Hfmi6FyK4ckrymTnaJFRreGAgbAC992QSFTj0c-vN6bzrv-_QWBo5oLHP3AMKe6kJb66zrFyXlwMc9WdyrBf70I0qZquut_KXpHWEIVnPVK7Sw5D7SYr2Z9jVuUN9aVfk8ozLc=w1652-h930-no

I think you need to go back and read post #100
Again this is about 80 series. Not Land Cruises in general.
Just curious what size tires do you have on your 80 😉

ok, got it...
"...Iceland has a small percentage of Land Cruiser compared to other parts of the world..."
how many times have you been wheeling in Iceland??? ;)

ok, got it...
"...Iceland has a small percentage of Land Cruiser compared to other parts of the world..."
how many times have you been wheeling in Iceland??? ;)
You got me there, never but I don't thing it has the technical wheeling that I like, of course I could be wrong 🤔
Maybe you would be interested in hitting Fordyce with us next summer for some technical rock crawling ?

315s, DD & AK winter tank, future mini camper for short trips. Stock gears, probably 10k/year. It came like this - I like it & run it. Lives at sea level surrounded by big mountains, too gnarly for roads, so our local driving is virtually all on flat. If I lived at elevation or in an area with lots of hills, I’d probably want to re-gear if keeping the tire size.

Funny how 33s on a taco/runner looks filled out, while an 80 easily makes 35s look like you should have gone with 37s.
Curious why would u Regear with 35’s? Do 35 fit on stock height, with no rubbing as well?

So I’m confused can you put 315/75/16 without rubbing and regearing? Or u should Regear not to add stress to vehicle? On stock height for daily driver

So I’m confused can you put 315/75/16 without rubbing and regearing? Or u should Regear not to add stress to vehicle? On stock height for daily driver
Some people run 37s with out regearing or lifting. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom