PO125 CEL Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys! Just picked up my truck from getting a new front cat and the code PO125 just came up. Been reading it can be caused by a faulty 02 sensor but the original one looks fine with all wires intact. I ordered a new denso 234-4157 to install later this week just to be safe. What else should I be trying? Really hoping this isn’t a bigger deal with the cooling system. Thanks in advance.

So that code is insufficient temperature, how would that be related to an O2? Is your truck warming up after start? Just going off the code I would look at the temperature sending unit or see if the thermostat is stuck open.

Or maybe the coolant temp sender?

So that code is insufficient temperature, how would that be related to an O2? Is your truck warming up after start? Just going off the code I would look at the temperature sending unit or see if the thermostat is stuck open.
I had p0125 while running with out o2 sensors while waiting on new exhaust bungs. Gone now with new 02 sensors. Another member just had the same code with a broken 02 sensor wire. He's on the right track looking at 02 sensors with p0125.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom