Events/Trails PNW Toyota Crew hits Tahuya (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I really need to get up north and join you guys during one of our extended trips to the PNW. We have focused on Oregon, particularly central Oregon, as we have our trailer stored in Bend. But one of our sons is in Seattle so it would make for a good excuse to head north. We'll be out in the PNW in June and again in Sept/Oct.

And as for the lift, how much for those trucks that cleared the rock? Would I need a full 2"? I think I'm about 1.5". Maybe a bit less. I'm at about 21.5 to 22" from center of hub cap to the fender. Then I have 285/65R18 KO2s.
Dan, that would be awesome if you could work a day or 2 of wheelin with us while visiting your son! I can't remember if you have sliders? If you have sliders you will be fine as you can just drag the slider over the rock. With no sliders you would most likely rub, but we can always send some trucks around the other way etc... Depending on what everyone is up for I would love to get a convoy to do Naches trail through the mountains this summer! Hope all is well Dan, hope to see ya this summer!

I do have Slee sliders. As we get closer to Summer I'll PM you and we can look at dates.

Keep the updates coming for a summer run. We’d love to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom