PNW panhard bar???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Amazon product ASIN B08NJBYZ5J

Anyone know anything about these? I have one in the shop now that looks like it has them on it. They look "ok". I would only use the front but wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them or what they would recommend for the front end. I want to add a bracket to the rear to get that in line.

Does anyone make a drop pitman arm and drop panhard for the front end?

I searched and did not find anything on these,
Rob

Never seen them before. Usually with a moderate lift you don't need to do anything on the front and just add the panhard lift bracket on the rear. If you did want to add the bar to the front I'd personally go with something well known.

OME 80 Series Land Cruiser Adjustable Panhard Rod - LHD Front - Metal Tech 4x4

Amazon is good for lots of things, but low priced, unknown suspension parts get a hard pass from me.

I've not seen a drop pitman arm or a panhard lift bracket for the front, just the adjustable rods.

Purchased mine exactly 2 years ago. The bushings already worn out on the front one. Only had about 8k on them with very light use. They are adjustable on the truck which is nice but in retrospect I should have purchased a good set to begin with. Just replaced the front with Dobinsons and the rear I used the Delta lift bracket and installed new bushings in the original rod. Just another case of you get what you pay for.

I have similar front and rear. Bushings on front lasted 2 yrs replaced with Toyota. Nice that you can adjust without removal of one end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom