PMC Membership application - link (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Link no longer available, but send your membership application and club dues to:

PMC Membership
2759 Cumberland St.
Santa Rosa, CA 95407

or contact Dion directly at 707-481-5763

He is actually a very nice guy, don't let his gruff exterior scare you off. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Tony!!! I will take care of this today.

Michael :)

Membership Reminder for 2010

PMC Membership

Membership VP Dion Mattei
2010 dues are due. Still a paltry $20.00. I encourage you to pay them soon.

When paying your dues, I strongly recommend you provide a new PMC application form. This helps keep your contact information current. Be sure to indicate paper or electronic newsletter delivery. It is your responsibility to ensure PMC has a current e-mail or USPS address.

You can mail your dues to our PO Box at:

PMC Membership
PO Box 738
Geyserville, CA 95441

Link to Application:

Attachments

• PMC Membership Application Updated 01 25 10.pdf
    26 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
This is to Rodger Taylor, November is the Month I send off my Registrations, One for PMC and the Other to TLCA, so I'll be sending you a check soon, Don't spend it all in one place Rodger.
Jim

I definentally going to renew... can we do Paypal or anything electronic. (you probably would have offered if it was an option... just had to ask :) )

Not sure why it doesn't work.
For applications please PM me here on the board and I can email it to you or
email me at dthomasATtiogaconstruction.com
Dave

PMC Application

Here is the application With updated mailing information

Attachments

• PMC Membership Application Updated 01 25 10.pdf
    26 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
I hope what I've typed below makes sense..

FWIW, would it be possible to have the Rules and Bylaws posted up into the first post above? My thought here is in regards to the fact that I referred someone to PMC and their initial impression was we didn't allow other 4wd Toyota vehicles into the club.

Funny, b/c I own a Runner and you all have yet to say otherwise. :D

Just saying, you know, in light of all the arguing over the BOD issue of the name change, as a club, do we actually have the power to express the fact we don't discriminate if you own a truck or 4Runner in public view to show people they're welcome to check the club out if they wish?

Dues due

PMC Membership
P.O. Box 738
Geyserville Ca

Would this be the correct address for payment ????

PMC still taking on new members?

Hey All,

I just moved to the USA (East Bay Area to be exact, sort of) from Belgium and got myself a 1996 LC80 and looking to do some cruising.
But it's so much more fun in a group, so I am wondering if PMC is still taking on new members, or if you're still active (the web-site seems to be a japanese restaurant, in actual japanese)?
I am interested in hooking up with a good group of like-minded cruisers and the PMC seem like that bunch of people I am looking for.

If yes, how do I apply? Is the application form from 2010 still good? Still same contact details?

Thanks,

Wouter aka WDL1982

Hi,
Yes we are still taking new members. The web site has been down for a while and we use IH8Mud.com.
Send me a PM with your email address and I can send you an application and some other information.

Thanks,
Dave
PMC VP

Hi all,

I wanted to know where to send application. Still PO Box in Geyserville. And, what are dues?
Thanks a bunch,

Shine

Okay, I'm ready to do this, application is filled out. Just checking to see that the address and dues $$$ are correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom