PMC Fun Day - Saturday, May 21, 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
PMC Fun Day Saturday, May 21, 2022

PMC’s Big social event, Fun Day® is open to all Members, family and invited guests.

RSVP By Email back to me or Post here on IH8MUD.com must be received by May 11th !!

James and Amy Henry have graciously volunteered their beautiful property in Guerneville for this year’s event. Please find the directions below and of course, be respectful of their wishes and property.

Food provided by PMC

Location: Henry’s Place, 18001 Sweetwater Springs Rd, Guerneville, CA May 21st, 11am to 3pm

Bring your chair, sun shade, a Raffle Prize, and Toyota (if it runs). Activities will include raffle, games, rock pile, & more.

Pets are not recommended, if you must bring one, must be on leash at all times, no exceptions! Be prepared for rain or shine!

DIRECTIONS:

Take the Russian River Road Exit (Just north of Santa Rosa) off HWY 101. Head West on River Road 14+/- miles to the Town of Guerneville. Turn Right at the Second Stop Light on Armstrong Woods Rd. Go 1.6+/- Miles on Armstrong Woods Rd. Turn Right on Sweetwater Springs Rd. (rural road 30 MPH MAX. PLEASE) Go 1.2+/- miles. Turn Right at address 18001 Through a double chain link gate (will be open) at what looks like an Old Rock Quarry. Once inside the gates PLEASE GO SLOW to keep the dust down. When you see Toyota’s YOU'RE THERE.

Dave Thomas
PMC

Peter Young and Porter Young will be there in fj40 plus unknown rig

We could bring the EV - on a trailer, drive it around, see if we can break it.

Porter is sick, so we are bailing on today. He's got a doctor's appt at 4pm. We thought he was better, but he's not. Sounds very bronchial. Very sorry to have to miss it. The EV was looking forward to it's first outing.

Thanks to James and Amy for Hosting.
Nice time. Great weather. Great Food.

Small turn out as a few people had last minute stuff come up.

I missed this, ill need to track coming events better.

Hey all

I used to be part of PMC about 15 years ago when I lived in Napa County.... Moved to the Solano County area and am curious if there are any Cruiser clubs close to me..

Thanks,

Jon

Hey all

I used to be part of PMC about 15 years ago when I lived in Napa County.... Moved to the Solano County area and am curious if there are any Cruiser clubs close to me..

Thanks,

Jon
I'm in Vacaville it would be great if we had a local chapter the one I've been looking at going to and checking out is up in Auburn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom