Plugs for 93 FZJ

That's because they don't know - they're just selling you what they have.

The correct plugs are like $6/ea at the dealership. Do you have one near you?

No. I'm out in AZ going to see my dad and one of the plugs started fouling so I found a little parts store in some dusty town.

If that dusty town is anywhere near Phoenix or Tucson, you have plenty of options for dealerships. Good luck with the trip, and fouling a plug could be caused by any number of things not just a bad spark plug.

If that dusty town is anywhere near Phoenix or Tucson, you have plenty of options for dealerships. Good luck with the trip, and fouling a plug could be caused by any number of things not just a bad spark plug.
I drove from CA, so I'm not close to any of the major cities just yet. I think I have a stuck intake valve on #3. A new plug usually lasts a while.

zapatius

SILVER Star

If you're not near a dealership, find a big box store that sells Denso plugs (Advance Auto Parts and Autozone both carry Denso). Denso 3119 - gap to .032" for the cheapest solution.

If you're not near a dealership, find a big box store that sells Denso plugs (Advance Auto Parts and Autozone both carry Denso). Denso 3119 - gap to .032" for the cheapest solution.
Thank you. I just need a quick fix. That’s just what I needed to know until I get to a dealer.

Thank you. I just need a quick fix. That’s just what I needed to know until I get to a dealer.
Problem. When I went to remove the spark plug wire, the rubber fitting that seats around the plug came off and is stuck in there.

image.jpg

Hi guys,

i had the same issue many times until i tried one simple thing...just spray wd40 right in there...using a handmade hook (basically, a flat metal wire and bent in the end) it comes out easy.

hope it helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom