Plugging Distributor Vents (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have sizes for the holes? I’m currently trying to find “breather” grommets to run vent lines but haven’t been able to get a gauge on them. Any help is appreciated!

Can't help with the sizes. I drilled a couple out for plastic fittings and at least some of the sizes are listed in post #6 in this thread. I think later at least one other person did it with metal fittings and the sizes might be listed there, but I could not find the thread.

I got some hosing that I should be able to whittle down and o-rings to silicone in place. I’m sure it’ll do the trick, was just hoping to get a close fit. I think I wasn’t far off with 1/8 in.

I got some hosing that I should be able to whittle down and o-rings to silicone in place. I’m sure it’ll do the trick, was just hoping to get a close fit. I think I wasn’t far off with 1/8 in.
I just went to O'Reily's for some rubber tubing. They cut me 2-3 very small example pieces that I used to measure. I think my OEM distributor cap has 1/4" breather holes. Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom