PLug and bracket inside FJ40 glove box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is this box for? I know it goes in the glove box but don't remember why. Is it just to protect the plug inside the glove box or store the emergency light?

Resized_20230511_142320_296077595202053.jpeg.jpg

Resized_20230511_142331_296077166407209.jpeg.jpg

Maybe you should start a build thread where you can tell everyone what you are working on and share pics of your project as you ask questions. Background and pics always help when trying to answer questions.

From what I have seen so far, it looks like you bought a semi-disassembled project with different year parts and are trying to put it back together.

Maybe you should start a build thread where you can tell everyone what you are working on and share pics of your project as you ask questions. Background and pics always help when trying to answer questions.

From what I have seen so far, it looks like you bought a semi-disassembled project with different year parts and are trying to put it back together.
Yeah, that would be easy. This is a project for my dad, my son and I. I am the one that took pictures and has a better memory, but many of the things we had marked have lost thier tape over the past 2 years.... so even with a better memory i still don't remember everything. I took 400+ pics, but apparently that wasnt enough. I am hoping that the vast knowledge of this forum will be able to fill in the gaps.

Yeah, that would be easy. This is a project for my dad, my son and I. I am the one that took pictures and has a better memory, but many of the things we had marked have lost thier tape over the past 2 years.... so even with a better memory i still don't remember everything. I took 400+ pics, but apparently that wasnt enough. I am hoping that the vast knowledge of this forum will be able to fill in the gaps.

We love seeing projects from start to finish, so a build thread sounds right up your alley. Oh and pics, lots of them.

We love stories too. Every Cruiser has a story. Start a thread with the back story, share your plan and add some pics. That'll get you started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom