Please post pic off 60's with 4" springs, SUA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello 60ers! Sorry for bothering you, but my local friend asked me to find him pics of 60s on 4" lift springs, SUA setup. Could you please post some with addition of typing what tires are on. Thanks a lot!

Heres a pic of my 60.... it has the Old Man EMU 4 Inch suspension lift... but it also has a 3" body, and i cant remember if i had the back springs re-arched when i took the pic or not... but the back springs have been re-arched to 2 inches higher. And the tires are 35x14.5 Thornbirds!
Image003.jpg

"Lift your ride, cause fat chicks cant jump"

... great bumper sticker.

A shackle reversal is in the front. The shackle hanger is originally on the front of the spring (below the bumper). In a shackle reversal you cut off the original shackle hanger and reweled them where the spring hanger is, so they point towards the back of the vehicle, and are behind the axle. You then reweld the spring hanger where the shackle hanger once was. So you just flip the spring nad everything it's attached to around.

heres a pic
60FTSHKLRVRSL.jpg

Last edited:
This is a pic of THE TANK....i have the Man-a-FRE HABU shackle reversal kit on it with 35 BFG MTs on it....it adds about 5 in. of lift and i love the lift.
tellico27.jpg

33x10.5s, 4" alcans, 1" over shackles, and one fat chick that can jump
perry 62605 005 27.jpg
sum05%20082.jpg

nuclearlemon said:
.....and one fat chick that can jump

LOL!!!! Nuclearlemon you kill me -- I love it! :D :D :D

-db-

Nuclearlemon, do you have more pics of your 60 posted somewhere? Your set-up is perfect. What kind of rear bumber is that, and the rock sliders? Thanks.

Steve - are those 33X10.50 or 33X12.50's?

AuburnFJsexy said:
This is a pic of THE TANK....i have the Man-a-FRE HABU shackle reversal kit on it with 35 BFG MTs on it....it adds about 5 in. of lift and i love the lift.

how's the HABU lift? had it long - settling nicely? Or is it just the habu SR?

Steve-O said:
Hey Doug! I'm pretty sure they are 33x12.50. Here's another picture of a 60 with dakar springs and a shackle reversal. This one has 35x12.50.

Hey Steve .. that is the one of Al . ?

sl33py said:
how's the HABU lift? had it long - settling nicely? Or is it just the habu SR?

I like the HABU springs, but i also have OME shocks...they all came in the kit, i also go the U-Bolt flip kit with it and that is a great addition also

Nick :cheers:

MDH33 said:
Nuclearlemon, do you have more pics of your 60 posted somewhere? Your set-up is perfect. What kind of rear bumber is that, and the rock sliders? Thanks.
rear bumper and sliders were made locally by a guy i traded my old dodge to. they look good in the pictures, but his welds were too cold and he really jacked up a lot of my original ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom