please help . (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

73k or 126k miles? Either way super low miles and looks to be in great shape. Congrats on the wheels ….. and the cruiser!

With the rig being low mileage and in that good of shape I would focus on keeping it bone stock with some preventive maintenance. Also, the 3k price is one heck of deal

73k or 126k miles? Either way super low miles and looks to be in great shape. Congrats on the wheels ….. and the cruiser!
It actually 126k
With the rig being low mileage and in that good of shape I would focus on keeping it bone stock with some preventive maintenance. Also, the 3k price is one heck of deal
that’s what my wife keep saying I’m only planing on 2” lift and 35” nothing else. I did the whole building a Tacoma couples year ago and when I finished I realize the truck was overbuilt.

66C609E8-EBC5-46AA-AFA0-B6F92502B57B.jpeg

I honestly wouldn’t even do a lift. Decreases mileage and adds road noise and really serves no purpose unless you’re going off-road. Which again with the rig being that low of mileage, I would just drive it around town and keep it stock

I honestly wouldn’t even do a lift. Decreases mileage and adds road noise and really serves no purpose unless you’re going off-road. Which again with the rig being that low of mileage, I would just drive it around town and keep it stock
I see your point but I probably take it do some off road. Nothing crazy just you east coast smoking mountain trail. I don’t think this truck is something I will enjoy just driving around? Even my slow ass lx 570 is faster than this. I want to make look like this one nothing else.

82A0C307-9CC6-4DA3-B580-DD62ADAA3000.jpeg

Where are you in Virginia? Roanoke is home for me.

i'm guessing tidewater, but just a hunch based on the pics he posted

lots of stuff underhood looks stock/original. which is not a good thing when it comes to the cooling system. drain/flush the system and replace the hoses, heater valve, and thermostat. maybe radiator if yours is crusty. lots of info here. drive it around locally and replace things that start to wear out. lots of info here

Ditto x2 on the under hood maintenance, pretty cheap to do In the big scheme of things.
great rig!!

Ah. Too far from me to be of help on little things like drinking beer while you wrench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom