Please help me figure out my FJ's green! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone, I'm having a really really difficult time trying to get the proper green for my FJ. I found photos online of FJ's in Fashion Green but when I had a sample done it was more a blue grey green instead of a pastel like green. This is the Fashion Green I want:

3386ee07-7cbc-4d9e-8cef-974b6dbdee1d.JPG

And this is the Fashion Green (T303) the database at my paintshop gave me:

fashiongreen.jpg

So then I decided to get more color samples done including the Jaguar Willow Green similar to Roberts but all the card samples I have in front of me look so different from the same colors in photos online. I know different light can change the color and once the color is on a car it will look different but it seems like such a big difference I'm scared to choose a color and then regret it.

greens1.jpg

Anyone know how I can get a similar pastel green color to the photo on top or any tips in general to help me get an accurate idea on how the color will come out. My FJ is being restored in a different country and due to Covid restrictions I can't travel there at the moment any help will be highly appreciated!

greens2.jpg

The two below kinda look similar to the photo above but this was in super bright direct sunlight and in the shade the color is wayy darker.

green3.jpg

From the FAQs

There is a color on newer Fiat’s that to me, in person looks dang near identical to fashion green. I think it’s called sage green flat or something?

There is a color on newer Fiat’s that to me, in person looks dang near identical to fashion green. I think it’s called sage green flat or something?

oh I tried one of the old Fiat colors (Fiat 309B Verde Chiaro) and didn't thinking of trying out one of the news. I'll look for it now and try and get a sample done tomorrow. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom