playtime for HENDOG (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@65swb45 It's in my blood.
This is Uncle Doc (Horatio) one of my Mom's 7 brothers! I grew up on my moms hip in the pits!
That car ran a Boss302 motor. We like to go fast in my family! Lol
Screenshot_20200605-094109_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200605-092758_Chrome.jpg

The times they are a changing!
Screenshot_20200605-093043_Chrome.jpg

I wish I had a video of the moment Henry had all five tires in the air! The spare was laying in the bed and went airborne with rest of the truck!!

I wish I had a video of the moment Henry had all five tires in the air! The spare was laying in the bed and went airborne with rest of the truck!!
Mardi Crawl, just came off a trail ride and someone says hey Hendog do you want to drive the obstacle course for fun--- I said I'll drive it to win. It happened so fast there are very few pictures or video, if you were there you know what you saw!
Everyone was cringing because they knew how rare the truck was and how hard it was to get corner glass!
Let's just say dom would have had to go home and change his underwear if he was riding shotgun.:grinpimp:
Beat every toyota in camps time on the obstacle course!! Took second place to a freaking ragged out Jeep Cherokee who really didn't give two ****s!!
Hey @DomSmith come on out to the GSMTR you can ride shotgun in the v8 powered 40 while I try to repeat winning the fastest time in the blind (fools) fold race.
20200606_115517.jpg

Behold the fifth tire!
20160408_151558.jpg

Hey @DomSmith come on out to the GSMTR you can ride shotgun in the v8 powered 40 while I try to repeat winning the fastest time in the blind (fools) fold race.

Angelo @doughboy reminded me last summer at BHCC that he was your shotgun in that race...the one where you hit the steering wheel hard enough to fold it! :eek:

And it’s all my fault for making that truck go vroom vroom in the first place!

That trip was epic!

There's a video somewhere. Somebody suggested it should be put to music--- "The Flight of the Bumble Bee".
Steve Springs admitted to peeing in his pants he laughed so hard.
The craziest thing is we won the fastest time and the slowest time.
Lots of irony in life,
20150928_120836.jpg
Live it, ride the waves!

I wasn't a very good at guiding, and couldn't stop laughing after going airborne. And if I remember correctly, we couldn't turn right anymore, only left.

FB_IMG_1592161125827.jpg

FB_IMG_1592161065018.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom