Play in the Puerco - Friday Night (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Frank and I were planning to head out to the fire pit off Northern Blvd this Friday afternoon (Oct 28th) and enjoy some beverages, food and then sleep it off. We may even do some wheeling. The GPS coordinates for the fire pit are 35.267226, -106.873561.

Feel free to join us if you're up to it. Just post up if you plan to come out.

Larry

Last edited:
Depending on how traumatic my dental work at 2pm is, I might be in. If I can make it I'll text you Friday afternoon.
What's your ETA at the fire pit?

Depending on how traumatic my dental work at 2pm is, I might be in. If I can make it I'll text you Friday afternoon.
What's your ETA at the fire pit?
We usually get out there before dark. I would say 6 pm latest. I can ping you when we start that way. Just let me know.

This might work, let me work on it.

Just talked with Frank and he doesn't want to sleep out there tonight but we are still going to head out. Probably around 4 pm if I can peel off. I am going to pack my sleeping bag just in case but probably won't stay out there alone if nobody else stays out.

Cheers!

Last edited:
IF I can make it, I won't be able to sleep over. Shoveling gravel bright and early

Also.... Steve, if you aren't able to make it, can you leave your FJ with those sweet chairs and tent parked at the Shell station on the corner of Unser and Northern? Just leave the keys in the truck.

Thanks! :moon:
Ha! Just saw this...the Chairs were in the garage and the cruiser was at Los Pinos trying to keep me warm in the mid 20's @ 8600' and cloud cover that disappeared after 1 am. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom