Plasti dip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have pics of their 100’s completely plasti dipped?
Do anyone have a golden pearl 100 and have the lower half (dark beige) plasti dipped?
Trying to figure out how it will look before I dip my golden pearl 100.

Anyone have pics of their 100’s completely plasti dipped?
Do anyone have a golden pearl 100 and have the lower half (dark beige) plasti dipped?
Trying to figure out how it will look before I dip my golden pearl 100.

@atnolan94 coated his, but not with plastic dip - more like a thinned out rhino liner. I would either do what he did, or get a wrap. No way I'd plastic dip the whole thing, it's just not durable enough.

@atnolan94 coated his, but not with plastic dip - more like a thinned out rhino liner. I would either do what he did, or get a wrap. No way I'd plastic dip the whole thing, it's just not durable enough.
My 100 is bedlined with Monstaliner.

I have the middle of my hood and body cladding dipped but would not recommend doing the whole body (due to the amount of time it would take and the overall durability) . Wrapping it would be way more cost effective I would think.

I plastidiped my bumpers and side trim top coated with duolicolor. Not durable to children's bicycle handles but otherwise has held up ok 18 months later. Probably wouldn't reccomend if a trail adventure is in your future though or if children use your vehicle as a traffic cone.

0102211548c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom