Plasma cutters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve noticed several on here are using Chinese made plasma cutters with good results. Saw this on on eBay and did a double take on the price. i’ve been paying $2.79 for cutoff blades at the local Ace. For the cost of 7 blades, I bought this. Have to wait a month or so for it to get here, but in no hurry at this point.

14F321A2-A1B1-46FF-A3E6-2EA437514561.png

Before Ebay seller zhejiejig started selling welders they sold 56 shirts in HK and all their buyers had an average of 4 reviews.
Sounds fishy to me but what do I know.

Doesn't change the fact that plasma cutter seems to get good reviews.

As they say. “There’s a sucker born every day”. Might be my day , or I might get lucky along with the other 127 buyers. Only time will tell.

As they say. “There’s a sucker born every day”. Might be my day , or I might get lucky along with the other 127 buyers. Only time will tell.
eBay will refund your money if it's a scam so why not take a chance, like you said it's only $20

I bought a chinese special on Amazon and I like it a lot. I almost got that one you posted but went with another. I spent more than $20 on it but I'm ok.

BOOM. Two suckers on this forum I guess. I just ordered one too. I spent more than twice that on consumables for my plasma cutter a few weeks ago. Thnx for the notice. We’ll be reporting back in August as to how it works.

Cheers!

Maybe, but the Holset turbo I just got is Chinese made but with American pricing. Box was straight from China!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom