plasma cutter and some ductape (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pulled up next to a dewd at a stoplight today and looked over to see the guy checking out BaconBits and it was.......

George Lucas !!! doh ! He gave me the thumbs up and tore off in his LexusLs460.

I knew I should have traded in my rig a while back for Baconbits. That's just plain awesome

Alerts for this thread always make me smile, it's as cool as they get.

I'd jump in line too for the "I'd buy it" bunch -- but really I hope you never sell, it's yours in the sense you built it, not yours in the sense you just cut a check.

There's a lot more yours in a built rig than a bought one, just my $.01 (1/2 off Tues)

Alerts for this thread always make me smile, it's as cool as they get.

I'd jump in line too for the "I'd buy it" bunch -- but really I hope you never sell, it's yours in the sense you built it, not yours in the sense you just cut a check.

There's a lot more yours in a built rig than a bought one, just my $.01 (1/2 off Tues)

Unless you sold it to George Lucas, then I would be 100% behind it.

I read this whole thread ( from page 1 -22) and was really sad when I got to the end.... I guess I have to get back to work now. Great thread and will follow future post for sure!

loaded the Baconbits up with 8 -37" tires /wheels today and got some funny stares driving.

IMG_1657.JPG

IMG_1656.JPG

Last edited:
This rig needs it's own magazine cover for sure.

Screw the magazine cover! This rig needs to be mine!! Seriously, my son asks me every couple of days "Do you think he would sell Bacon bits?!"

This rig needs it's own magazine cover for sure.

lol- the closest this will come to a magazine cover is the one i ran over at the dump the other day.......

Last edited:
No a/c???

Wow, spacious with everything gone!

EGR is now EBR —> ‘Exhaust Burrito Rewarmer system’
can keep a boatload of burritos warm there :)

78F46837-73BC-40C2-A826-4B82B98AE64B.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom