SOLD Plano, TX 60 series transmission crossmember FJ60 & FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cleaning out the extra parts in the garage, and I have 2 transmission crossmembers that need a new home.

I believe the one that is painted black came out of a later model FJ60 - 85 to 87

The second one came out of my 1988 FJ62 when the H55F was installed.

Feel free to chime in if I'm wrong.

$50 plus shipping to the lower 48 states for the FJ60 crossmember (painted black)

$25 plus shipping to the lower 48 states for the FJ62 crossmember (as it was when removed)

Accepting payment via Paypal or Zelle. Cash for local pick-up in the DFW area.

20190329_180231.jpg

20190329_180251.jpg

Last edited:
[QUOTE="smh1972,

I believe the one that is painted black came out of a later model FJ60 - 86 to 87

Ill take the fj60 crossmember if you can confirm it’s the later one piece for the clocked 3f bell hosing.

I'm pretty sure the painted one is out of a later model FJ60, but it has been a few years since I had the H55 installed. I got transferred from Florida to TX 6 years ago, and my mechanic buddy started the install just as I moved away, and I had to have some parts shipped to him after I moved. One crossmember got "lost" at the dealership where he worked, so in a panic I got one shipped from Georg at Valley Hybrids. It was later found, and that is the painted one in the photos. I checked my emails, and found some where I got one from Jason at Cruiseryard, and it was out of an 85 based on our conversation - the painted one. It is a one piece crossmember, not the 3 piece used on the early FJ60s. If you figure out it is the one you need, shipping would be $40.

The FJ62 crossmember sold today - 8/19/19.

Damn I didn’t think I was slow missing one day on mud
I still have the black painted one you were asking about. It was the one out of my FJ62 for the automatic transmission that sold. I can ship it out tomorrow, just PM me for payment info.

Sold today - 8/20/19

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom