Planning on fuel injection, now a dumb question. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I am planning on converting to fuel injection sometime soon. I’m set on on a Holley sniper and will go with Mosley Motors setup. I converted my 66 Mustang that I sold to get my 69 and I really enjoyed the fuel injection. I went out to see if there was a pertonix installed in the distributor because from what I remember you need it or it’s better to do away with it for the fuel injection electronics. I could be wrong and hopefully someone will correct me or not. It looks all stock to me, but I have never seen a distributor with a knob on it. What is it for? Remember this is all new to me!
088A84A1-EA0A-4F0A-BC3C-6D51923FD63B.jpeg

Ah thanks! I tried searching distributor knob but nothing came up. Neat little feature I have never seen.

The Sniper will really help that ol F engine. Be sure to adjust the valves and gap the plugs before hand it made a big difference in the way mine runs

The Sniper will really help that ol F engine. Be sure to adjust the valves and gap the plugs before hand it made a big difference in the way mine runs
Mine actually runs pretty good right now but when I installed a fitech kit on my mustang I said I will never go carbureted again. It did make it run a little better and I never had any issues with starting after that. FJ40s are a totally different animal compares to old muscle cars, so I’m just trying to figure things out before I jump in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom