Planning a cross-country trip. Want to grab a beer and/or wheel? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys,

I started a thread in the 60 forum about a trip I'm taking. If you're around and available, I'd love to meet up and wheel. We can foster some inter-series relations and check out some of your favorite local wheeling spots.

Rather than post the entire thing again here, I'm linking you to it. Hope to meet some of you on/off the road. Also, I'm looking into a bunch of stuff including winches, tint, gps, etc, so if you have opinions or knowledge, please share.

Thanks.

Link to my trip

:beer:

When you get to Oregon, look me up. If you are going to drive up the coast, I could meet you in Tillamook State Forest for some wheeling and camping. If you are shooting up I5, we could stop for some grub and/or you are welcome to stay at my place in Newberg. :cheers: (BTW- Newberg is also home to MetalTech, if you wanted to check out their shop and BS with Mark and LT.)

If you get down to Southern AZ, drop me a line. I'll take you to some cool trails.

if you turn south and keep going for a week or so, I've got good parking, hot shower, cold beer in Costa Rica.

when you cross over the boarder into canada if you do it at the peach arch youll be coming through bellingham give me some notice and ill round a group up to either get beers or do a run

Depending on when you get to NC and where you are there are some good spots to wheel.... let me know and I'll see if the local club is doing anything

Check the TLCA groups in the areas you are considering visiting. I just got back from Vancouver Island on a mini road trip to Tofino and reccommend that if it fits your time frame. Highway 4 crosses the Island east to west and there are dozens of places to explore/wheel. I would have taken advantage of this had we not taken the wife's Forrester! Rented a log cabin with all the amenities on the beach -sitting in the hot tub with a view of the surf coming all the way from Japan. Next time I'll take the 81, missed the console fridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom