Plane crash survivor is local Cruiserhead - needs help and prayers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,

My friend Scott Nelson is the survivor of the plane crash this past week in Lakeway. He’s currently in ICU and within time is expected to make a full recovery. His wife and 1 year old are by his side along with family & friends, so there are lots of good things happening from such a trying event.

Below is a link to help raise funds for his recovery. If people could at least help spread the word, that would be more than enough to help.

The week before the crash, he was working on refinishing the axles on his 40, plus replacing bearings, and prepping for a 4 disc conversion. His 40 is currently disassembled in his garage. Now is too early to ask him, but in time, I plan on asking him if he’d like help in getting it put back together or if he’d like it to be where he left off as something to work towards. From the crash, he broke his pelvis amongst other things, so his ability to lift heavy things will be put on hold for awhile.

If and when the time comes and Scott approves, I’m hopeful that possibly a few local guys would be willing to help. I have no idea how to do any of that kind of work. Scott is the most resourceful person I know. Some of you might know him as the “guy who stripped and painted his 60series under a pop-up tent in his driveway”. And did a damn fine job at it tbh.

Count me in.

Count Me In as well

Let me know, I will help however I can.

Kevin

Hola.

He’s been doing well I’d say overall. He’s healing up but nothing ever goes as fast as we want in life.

We’ve been working on his a little here and there. He’s so far has the mentality to keep doing it himself. It’s been pretty inspiring to watch and I’m grateful for the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom