Placing that xmas ARB order in the next few days. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
cruiserco.com
Those of you that wanted stuff at 10 percent above cost need to message me. I know a few of you were interested and may be no longer but I thought it was prudent to put out a little reminder because this way saves hundreds on shipping.

I'd take a set of OME torsion bars for a 100 series if you have other people putting in orders.

Those of you that wanted stuff at 10 percent above cost need to message me. I know a few of you were interested and may be no longer but I thought it was prudent to put out a little reminder because this way saves hundreds on shipping.

Hi Bobby,

Haven't had an opportunity to get my FJ by for your advice, but I can make that happen Wednesday (1/11), if that works for you. I am interested in improvements in ignition, suspension, ele winch and possibly a front bumper. Let me know if Wednesday will work.

Joseph M

Hi Bobby,

Haven't had an opportunity to get my FJ by for your advice, but I can make that happen Wednesday (1/11), if that works for you. I am interested in improvements in ignition, suspension, ele winch and possibly a front bumper. Let me know if Wednesday will work.

Joseph M

Joseph, im ready whenever yo are to do this order, I would just swing by the shop when you get a chance and I ll get your information and take your dollar bills to get things rolling.

my cost on the torsion bars is 235.80 for the diesel, 232.88 for the gas burner which you guys would pay 257 plus shipping, Im now negotiating pallets cost to get here but some of the suspension stuff is not in the states just yet, so I cant give you guys a breakdown on shipping just yet, but it will spread over 8 orders so it shouldnt be too bad.

my cost on the torsion bars is 235.80 for the diesel, 232.88 for the gas burner which you guys would pay 257 plus shipping, Im now negotiating pallets cost to get here but some of the suspension stuff is not in the states just yet, so I cant give you guys a breakdown on shipping just yet, but it will spread over 8 orders so it shouldnt be too bad.

Sounds good Bobby. I'll take a set of the gas burner versions for my 100.

I'm in for a set...gas.

alright, you two, put me a check in the mail for 260 and we will settle up on shipping when they arrive. I shipped a set of torsion bars used not too long ago and I think it was 38 bucks to give you an idea of what neighborhood to expect

alright, you two, put me a check in the mail for 260 and we will settle up on shipping when they arrive. I shipped a set of torsion bars used not too long ago and I think it was 38 bucks to give you an idea of what neighborhood to expect

You got it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom