Place to buy Sun Visors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is one part I might trust CCOT on...nobody dies if your sunvisor fails.

HAHAHA thats funny...I presume CCOT has burned some bridges

But Cruisercorp is a supporting vendor and therefore gets the nod.

I bought the CCOT ones - STAY AWAY!! They're total s***. Literally the first time my girlfriend touched the one on her side it folded in half. Shes banned form touching my one remaining visor and its managed to last a year now, even though it hangs down like a floppy piece of s***.

Avoid at all costs.

Toyota still sells them. Call Cruiser Dan and eliminate the middleman (and beat the middleman's price).

Driver's P/N = 74320-90301
Passenger's P/N = 74310-90301

Toyota still sells them. Call Cruiser Dan and eliminate the middleman (and beat the middleman's price).

Driver's P/N = 74320-90301
Passenger's P/N = 74310-90301

My price on them is $61.08. Anyone know what Dan charges?

Jonny

Is that original Toyota OEM "stuff" ??

Thanks
Dwight

I'm in the market for reproduction visors and see that CCOT's repro visors are sold out and Cruiser Corps does have them listed on their site anymore. Besides OEM is there another source for visors for my 77? My old ones are not too bad, just want them to look new.

I was looking for some a couple of months ago. Was looking for somethong cheaper then OEM. Gave up. No one had any and didn't know when they were getting more. Mine functioned fine. Cleaned with soap and Scotch Brite pad. Better but still a little dirty. I've heard you can use a vinyl spray paint to make them look new.

Vinyl paint worked great on mine. Still slightly flimsy to touch but looks new.

Not to highjack, but has anyone had their visors recovered by an individual that does upholstery work? My drivers side is fine, but there is a burn mark on the passenger side one.

I went with the SOR also. Not OEM, but the princess cant ride without blocking out the sun....

The price I have to pay.

Seems like they would be easy to replicate (blades only). CCOT got back to me and said their supplier stopped making them. I'm going to clean up mine and see how nice I can get them, for SOR price on covers I would rather just get oem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom