Place for repairs in PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am not sure what section to post this in but I have a 1992 HDJ81 and I have some nuisance issues and possibly an upcoming major issue. Basically I have side mirrors that will fold in if I barely touch the adjustment, cruise control that works when it wants to, little stuff like that. Then now my transmission OD light occasionally flashes on and off and sometimes (but rarely) the transmission will not shift out of first unless I release off the accelerator, then re-engage it.

What I need is someone good with either Landcruisers or Toyotas in general in either Lancaster, Harrisburg, York, Reading, or anywhere in between those cities that can do these repairs. I previously had time, but now I do not and want these nuisance things fixed. Does anyone know a good shop in the area?

Also, any body shop and interior suggestions for when I feel like upgrading and restoring would be nice

I am in Stevens outside of Lancaster but willing to go anywhere from Harrisburg or York to Lancaster and all the way to Reading

Stevens isn't too bad it's a little over an hour from Stevens to Kennett Square. I work in Lancaster/Leola and commute there a couple time per month. It's a traffic free ride at least. John is the owner and he is a nice guy. They do a good job and are used to dealing with difficult to find parts and things like that. They just finished fixing up a 40 series and have had plenty of 80s there including mine. In fact it is there right now getting inspection and a couple of things checked. PALITA'S AUTOMOTIVE - http://parovertech.com/index.html.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom