For Sale Pittsburgh PA/Youngstown OH 1969 FJ40 with title (orig. from Texas) + 1977, 1978 (parts trucks) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(0, 217, 255)
1969 (pre-emissions) FJ-40, hardtop (have hard doors as well), with title. Was originally from west Texas, so mostly surface rust. Drivers floor pan and rocker panel have worst rust (& need replaced). Last I checked, these parts were avail aftermarket and inexpensive (from "Cool Cruisers of Texas," -I believe). Frame is good, though it has surface rust. Was running fine in the past, but currently not running. Engine is not locked up though. Comes with very rusty 77 and 78 parts trucks (77 & 78 mainly consisting of engine and drive train -everything goes together). The 78 also ran previously (has the 2-F engine, 4-speed trans & front disc brakes), but the 77 I have never had running. These have been sitting inside a building. Use the parts that you need, and then either keep on hand, or else sell the other parts to help pay for your project. $10,000 for everything (obo) Email: pilgerbruder@gmail.com Thanks

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0054.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom