Pismo Turf & Surf 2021?

Is there a planned Turf & Surf this year? I think reservations are required this year and they need to be made 6 months in advance.

Dynosoar

Slightly Disturbed
SILVER Star
They are limiting the overnight passes to 99 only. Day use is up to 1,000 vehicles.
I was just up there last week. The ranger did not think it was going to change anytime soon.
Dyno

Looks like we r done T & S 2020 looks like our last year ? well we did 10 years of good old FREEDOM FUN , Thank you Pismo Jim and Seth for the good times . and happy trails to us all

full moon rise-3.JPG

002 (11).jpg

008 (7).jpg

005 (2).jpg

005 (6).jpg

Last I heard was that camping res. were sold out and that just because you have a camp res. doesn't mean you'll get a beach pass on any given day, you'd think that if you are already on the beach camping your good to go but the vehicle needs the pass to be roaming the dunes and they spot check, if they get ya you can not leave the vehicle at camp it has to be off beach. Others report they drove in, nobody at kiosk, went to favorite spot, camped & rode all weekend, never a word, point is that just because you get there doesn't mean your rig will make it onto beach. There may be busy weekends and days that get more scrutinized than slow times as well.

Looking forward to seeing all the Toyotas on the beach that shows up the weekend of 11/5, we are staying at the Oceano campground.
As long as you check in at the ranger station first thing in the morning, you shouldn't have any problem getting on the beach for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom