Pismo date ??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So no Surf & Turf this year !! But The Knorr camp will be going in Nov. anyway !!
I would like to know If the club is going this year ? Ross is there a sand chef this year ? If so what would the dates be ??? I see a post in the events threads , Is that the correct date ?? Need to know !!!
Thanks guys ,see ya at the VIP Rubithon ???

First weekend in Nov. has been the tradition so far,that works for me,what do others think?:hmm:

Looks like Nov. 9-11 not first week in Nov . ??? So ??? Ross ??

55guy said:
Looks like Nov. 9-11 not first week in Nov . ??? So ??? Ross ??

If it's that weekend I can make it. But I suspect that it's still the first weekend in Nov. guess we need to talk to Pismo Jim to get the skinny. I think he'll be at not-a-Rubithon in two weeks.

Nov. 9 thru 11 , can we get a second to the motion ?
Knorr's, is that when you plan on going ?

I still like first weekend in Nov.(I think alot of folks will just show up for that) BUT,I can do either weekend,just need to confirm which one,to get time off of work. is PMC going to add it as a "club run"? hope we can nail down the dates before it gets too late,maybe at the OCT. meetting?:bang: seems kinda too close to me.

Looks like we are going the first week of Nov. Just like always , let the so-cal guys go the second week (he he ) Done deal That"s when we are going,. hope to see you guys ??

Club runs are set in the January meeting. If it is not on the club calendar, it is to late.

Not to say that you can't get a bunch of club members together. There will just be no club participation raffle.

No raffle,no problem. please add a Pismo in Nov. discussion to the Jan. meeting ? :hmm:

Sure,I'm game.where is it,and what is it? seafood i guess?:cheers:

not again John, you promised us dinner down there five years ago.lol

Good things are worth waitin for.

terry, there is a restaraunt on the third floor of the sea venture hotel. They have some really good food. And the sunset dining is worth the money. They have abalone on the menu( farmed) and the clams are good too.

Don, I think promise is an awful strong word. are you planning on this trip ?

not gonna make Pismo, looks like the little lady and I are going to checkout Yosemite that week. MCR will be our last run of the year...I think.

Hey, you and your 96 posts can go back to bed now.

This time for sure rocky.......

I know, I always wanna go and it never seems to work out.

Just outa curiosity, how many miles have you got on the buggy since the baby ? And the ones your dad put on it do not count....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom