Pioneer platform sizing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good day, I have searched high and low on the form looking for my answer so if it has been answered before i am sorry in advance. I know rhino rack has three different platform sizes they show will work on the 100 series. I am interested in the 78x56 inch platform but that one does not show that it works with the 100 series. for those people that have these racks can you confirm that the mounts are movable on the platform. And does anyone see any reasons why the 78x56 won’t work? i called their tech support and almost got into an argument with the lady when she told me i didn’t understand that the platform needed legs.. which was nothing to do with my question. I asked if the mounts on the platform itself are movable to match the leg patterns for different vehicles or are they “set in stone” and theres no way it would work. She basically wouldn’t answer my question she just said engineering has not approved that rack. I told her again i didn’t care what engineering said i am curious how the platform portion of the rack mounts are... are they movable to match my vehicle leg? The rhino web site shows 84x49, 76x54, and 84x56.

I could care less about what other roof rack options are out there as far as brands. the rhino rack is exactly what i need. So please dont’ bother trying to get me to buy your favorite brand. Ive spent weeks looking at all the racks and rhino fits my needs perfectly, as long as this rack will work. Ha ha

Kinda dated thread here @Oldsman71442 Are you/were you looking at the Pioneer Platform?
4C796AA9-179D-4ADF-8523-0BED6F95F981.jpeg

The Risers are adjustable and mine went right into the three OEM hard points...once you remove the OEM rails.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom