PINS trip in March or April (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm thinking about putting together a PINS trip for March or April. I'll have to check my work schedule but would like feedback from others that might be interested on which weekends will work for them.

My thoughts are to camp south of the 30 MM to get away from the crowds and maybe do an end of the island run on Saturday. The plan would be to leave Friday afternoon/evening and come home Sunday late morning. The weather can be challenging to predict during the spring but we can make the best out of it.

Feedback please.

Great plan Brett, I'm in...I think. Work is unpredictable for me so I won't even bother throwing out a date, I might be a Saturday morning guy vs thurs/fri...but I'll make the best of it! Not a fan of the spring break crowds in mid-May even though 30m down PINS is probably fine...that's my input, Look forward to it...and thanks for posting on mud (non FB'r here, as are others)

I'm definitely in Brett. Same as Cody - I won't toss in a date due to work schedule, but I'll certainly attend if I'm in town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom