PINS Trip April 27-29 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
PINS Trip April 27-29

Camping at the 35 - 40 mile marker with a day trip to the end of the Island on Saturday. Come and go as your schedule permits. I'll be leaving San Antonio early Friday morning with a few others if you want to caravan down. Bring everything you need as there's no ice, water, gas or food anywhere down island. CB channel 4 if you have one and if your a HAM person you guys can figure that out.
We'll go rain or shine as sometimes fronts/thunderstorms quickly move through and we'll only reschedule if there's a prolonged rain event or tides are all the way up to the dunes.

Ask if you have any questions.

I am definitely up for this. As with most weekends, I may not know until last minute but this is a great time to go.

I’m planning to be there! Hopefully work doesn’t get in the way. Thanks for putting this together, Brett!

We're only a week and a half out from the trip. Unless we have real bad weather, everything is a go. 35-40 mile marker for camping. We'll be leaving San Antonio early so we're on the beach just after sun up. My group will have my Gold 100 series and a new Tundra. There may be a few others with us too. Hope to see you there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom