PINS trip April 25-28 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In case anyone is interested I’m heading down to PINS with a small group of various brand vehicles on Thursday, April 25 (late afternoon) and departing Sunday, April 28, late morning. They’ll be fishing and general beach lounging with some nice campfires. If you’re interested, come on down. We’ll be camping somewhere between the 35 and 40 mile marker. I’ll post some vehicular descriptions before we depart. If we have bad weather, we’ll reschedule for two weeks later. Here's a few pics from last year:

IMG_5488.JPG

fullsizeoutput_526.jpeg

IMG_5494.JPG

fullsizeoutput_52d.jpeg

We are planning on going to the 60 mile Fri-Sun (26-28), we will stop by and say hello...

We are planning on going to the 60 mile Fri-Sun (26-28), we will stop by and say hello...
Don’t get stuck in the mangrove. :p

The fishing is supposed to be good down south at the cut. Good luck!

Any fishing reports fellas?

I was in the bays near Aransas Pass past two weekends with no fish speak of, would have been a great weekend at PINS...wishing I had gone...hopefully ya'll caught some fish.

Any fishing reports fellas?

I was in the bays near Aransas Pass past two weekends with no fish speak of, would have been a great weekend at PINS...wishing I had gone...hopefully ya'll caught some fish.

We caught a ton of Whiting both days (ate the big one's for dinner), one undersized red, I had one line snaped and another person had his reel spooled. So something was out there, we just didn't get the big ones. Going to try and get back soon as the surf warms up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom