PINS run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Phoenician

**** your sensitivity!
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I'm gauging interest in doing a PINS run either on May 30-31 or June 6-7. Probably drive all the way to mile 60 camp overnight and come back. Any interest?

Last edited:
It certainly has peaked my interest. I'm not sure which weekend I can pull off at this point though.

Edit: How is ground camping? What's the restroom situation like? Sorry I'm a noobie on this run apparently.

Last edited:
It certainly has peaked my interest. I'm not sure which weekend I can pull off at this point though.

Edit: How is ground camping? What's the restroom situation like? Sorry I'm a noobie on this run apparently.
Ground camping is sandy but doable. Bathroom is in the dunes.

Padre Island National Seashore. Just a drive down to the coast and then down North Padre Island beaches.

I may be able to go the 30th - 31st, the following weekend I will be out of state

I may be able to go the 30th - 31st, the following weekend I will be out of state
I'm also leaning towards the 30th-31st.

I may have to sit this one out, at least for this coming weekend. Just got a call this morning from work to help set up another POE to screen for COVID-19. I'm traveling this evening and not sure when I'll be back.

I'm still mulling over whether not I'm going. May not decide until day of.

Where would we stop to camp?

Sorry guys, I'm out for this weekend. Still helping set up Houston international to be able to screen for potential COVID-19 passengers.

20200527_052858.jpg
20200527_052854.jpg

It looks like I'm out this weekend as well. Got overridden by the wife apparently. I'm down to try to make this happen in the near future. I'm also wanting to hit up hiddend falls soon to scratch the off-road itch left by the absence of roundup.

Let's try this next weekend if possible! I definitely want to go down there with a group and hang out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom