pinion angle ASAP HELP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am doing a four link in the rear and I have removed the engine and trans. I need an estimation on the pinion angle with the axle sitting underneath the rear crossmember. Anybody know? on 35s 5 inch of lift. do you need more info for some help

:flipoff2: Not to be a dick, but you can mock everything up without the engine and trans in. Funny to me that I made some phone calls to an actual cruiser shop and found what they recommended to begin with which is a 10 degree pitch and you can adjust as needed when everything is in place. That would be a pitch towards the rear since obviously this is not something you are too familiar with. Which goes to show how well you guys must fabricate. :beer: Guess you two pay someone else to do it, instead of actually being in the shop...durka, durka, durka.

Last edited:
15 degrees.

come on rocks....really?

How many other variables do you think will go into this angle?

" I am doing a four link in the rear "

of what?

:rolleyes:

got rocks said:
do you need more info for some help
Not being a dick but it seems like that kind of information would be something that wouldn't be needed ASAP, more like a well planned out step by step process that takes time.

I'd recommend that you get to the point where you can reinstall the trans and tcase and mock up where you're going to have your axle at then take the measurement yourself.

Way too many variables man. :D

" do you need more info for some help "

Last edited by got rocks : 01-27-06 at 06:55 PM

10 mins late... ;)

Hawk has nailed it man...setting up a pinion angle now, not knowing where the driveling will be located would make as much sense as wiping before you...

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom