Pikes Peak Ranger District Christmas Tree Cutting 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will be up Saturday, Dec 5th, with a +1. I will not be able to make Sunday.

We got about 3” of snow Wednesday night, so there will be some snow and ice this weekend. I doubt it would warrant tire chain usage though.

Saturday's looking good for volunteer numbers therefore I'm going to NOT come on Saturday but will come on Sunday instead.

@ICD FJ40 can you take the lead Saturday (in case @LC4LIFE is not coming)? Stage and link-up at the same times/places as last weekend.

I will be at the Stop N Save: address is 10 Meadow Park Drive, Divide CO. about 8:00am tomorrow morning. We will head to the USFS meet up point at 8:30am.

Reactions: SAS
I'll be there on Sunday. It will be interesting to see the new area.

I had a great day today! Thanks to all who came out!
We had a really beautiful day to work with.
DE072260-D090-4A0D-B37E-ED95AFA3E996.jpeg
E3046E38-9000-4BFD-9DF0-C503FE38E269.jpeg
F8495861-BFEE-4814-B07F-5FD883B6B5F3.jpeg

Looks like another great turn out! Work has me on the clock again this weekend and next, so I won't be able to participate. There are indications of snow for next weekend, so I'm sure there will be great interest for a snowier run...

I saw a guy out Saturday in an older, right hand drive Land Cruiser Prado. He just has to be on the toyota forums. You gottabe pretty hardcore to own something like that..
1607275637026.jpeg

Relatively uneventful today except for Vic's difficult water recovery. Beyond that, good weather and lots of exploring.

CTCP2020club-2.jpg
CTCP2020club.jpg
CTCP2020club-3.jpg
CTCP2020club.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom