Pigs in Snow *PICS* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It"s a one off,that I designed and Lance and his crew at IronPig Offroad built. If someone can
tell ne how to attach my build thread there are better pic's of the bumper from raw steel to
powder coat. Thread title"Rookie intro of my new pig"

Can that be a "two-off"?? I REALLY like that!!! :D

X2 that is one nice boob.....err bumper:grinpimp:Lou, like the covers over your fogs.....can you share the source/

Lou

That is some serious motivation to get mine going...

homer_drool.gif

Bumper

Thanks for posting the thread link, Give Lance call he could knock out a few more. The lights are IPF"s from ARB, those are not covers
its a plastic protection cage. Thanks for the info on the wiper motor, I'll try anything if it will speed up the wiper.

Lou

Last edited:
Had to post another for a friend (he thinks he's too cool 4 MUD), this was a year ago. His front shackles are corrected as well as his band-aid exhaust. Pretty cool pic though.

I know there is more pics out there, lets see um:flipoff2:
brian pic.jpg

Joe, where WAS that icy water crossing? In CT somewhere?

i wanna go

Rather than start a new Snow pics thread,I figured I would just add to this one :D

Fooled around up on Bald with the 4x4Him guys last Sat.

toyota_076x.thumb.jpg

toyota_081x.thumb.jpg

I was doin pretty good.Just goofin off goin where there wasnt any other tracks on the slabs behind V Rock.Then we hit this spot and parked :D
toyota_083x.thumb.jpg

toyota_082x.thumb.jpg

We were quite aways away from everyone in fresh snow and I was gonna try to winch off of a tree 100' away and beside me when this guy blasts through and gets in front of me so I can get a straight shot and winch off of him :D
toyota_084x.thumb.jpg

Dusy Ershim in Sept. :D

toyota_011x.thumb.jpg

hoping to get a 55 in the upcoming weeks and since im here at fort lewis hoping to hit these spots

I want more pics...more... more... more pics......

OMG... I'M GOING THROUGH

"PWS!!!!"

PIGGIE WITHDRAWL SYNDROME.... HELLLP..... HELLLLP.... hell-p... im in hell............................aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:crybaby::bang::bang::bang:

Good to see a thread revival! My house was robbed and my laptop found a new home :mad: Need to get up and get some new pics...

Ft Lewis... as in Wa? I live only miles from the base, if you get a pig drop me a line, we have a solid FIVE 55's in our group and a few randoms- always looking for more!!! Its quite a sight!

AND YES!!! MORE PICS!!! :flipoff2:

sucks about your house, sent you a pm, and of course more pics

Dusy,

toyota_014x.thumb.jpg

Bald Mountain last May :grinpimp: Light snow,but its snow:D

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

Last one for now.Anyone else playin in the snow? :D

indexx.thumb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread