Pigs in Colorado for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

timmbuck2

SILVER Star
Threads
1974 Toyta Land Cruiser FJ55
Think I emailed him for pics, don't remember exactly. Estes Park is an hour or 2 outside of Denver.

FJ55 Toyota Landcruiser '72
He has posted and lowered his price a couple of times. Buena Vista is a couple of hours into the mountains, but tons of wheeling nearby. :)

1972 Toyota Landcruiser FJ-55 (wagon)
In Denver, needs a ton of work.

1973 Toyota Landcruiser FJ-55... GRRRR
SWEET pig. Heh, just noticed his name is Jim Buchanan....NO relation!!! :p (leopard skin seat covers?!??!?!)

Timm

Too many Pigs!

It's a good thing I don't have that many Pigs around here for sale. I'd be in a LOT of trouble with the old lady right about now!

hatfield's pig's for sale again too.

The one in Buena vista sold to me...

:D

I've been lurking in the tech/build up threads and this would be my first post. Need to fix some brake issues before I register her. Syptoms are mushy pedal and multiple brake pump to get some presure and it stops fine, hissing sounds in the cabin. Probably MC or vacuum leak. Just took delivery on 5/17 so I haven't had a chance to look over the rig yet.

How do I get the privelages to post pics?

Thanks
Luis
Picture 078a.jpg
Picture 005a.jpg
Picture 008a.jpg

Malikot..........sweet looking pig..........might try getting hold of Lance at Iron Pig Off Road and see if he has any sliders left.....they had some damage recently from a tornado but those sliders he made up are practically indestructable..........welcome aboard;

Lou

Noob here

:eek::eek::eek:

What are sliders? This is also my first 4X4 truck. Looking realy to restore to stock form, maybe disc brakes later on.

Thanks
Luis

1974 Toyta Land Cruiser FJ55
Think I emailed him for pics, don't remember exactly. Estes Park is an hour or 2 outside of Denver.

FJ55 Toyota Landcruiser '72
He has posted and lowered his price a couple of times. Buena Vista is a couple of hours into the mountains, but tons of wheeling nearby. :)

1972 Toyota Landcruiser FJ-55 (wagon)
In Denver, needs a ton of work.

1973 Toyota Landcruiser FJ-55... GRRRR
SWEET pig. Heh, just noticed his name is Jim Buchanan....NO relation!!! :p (leopard skin seat covers?!??!?!)

Timm
Wow, I didn't know there actually was a real South Park. Vh1 should do a special.

:eek::eek::eek:

What are sliders? This is also my first 4X4 truck. Looking realy to restore to stock form, maybe disc brakes later on.

Thanks
Luis

sliders are heavy steel beneath the doors to protect the rockers. on pigs, it's somewhat common to just cut off the rockers and replace with heavy square stock as sliders, but usually, they mount off the frame and are kind of a step under the rockers/doors.

:wrench: Ehsan has patch panels for the front fenders where they are rusted through; he is a mud member out of Pakistan and does some incredible fabbing; personally have used his patch panels on our pig over a year ago and VERY happy .....BTW; nice looking piggy, looks like someone put a lot of TLC into it...........more pix please:cheers:

Lou

Thanks Lou..

What's Ehsan user name and how do I get a hold of him. I need those patch panels for the two front fenders and both the lower corner quater panels below the reverse light onto the wheel wells. Also do you have a contact # for lance?

Thanks
Luis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom