Pighead cleans up! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pighead

Stop calling it an FJ
Threads
...at the PMC swap meet that is...
Just starting to unload stuff now, teaser pics, anyone see anything they need?
2004_0809Image0001.JPG
2004_0809Image0002.JPG

Last edited:
here they are...
smallstuff.jpg

The valve cover is from the Clifford factory.
Got a speedometer but no cable or gears.
clifford.jpg

Last of teasing...
I'm gonna make a list.
2004_0809Image0001.JPG
2004_0809Image0003.JPG
2004_0809Image0002.JPG

mookie said:
side emblem for a '71?

Yup, got 1 set (the metal ones)

what it was, was; that gentleman with the '45LV who was parting out a '76 Pig last year was back with a few leftovers...in a big red plastic bin...and I was rummaging around in it...and he hints that that box could be bought as a unit...so we haggle a bit. $13 U.S. and Cardinal Fang and I lug the box over to my Pig. I needed CF to help lug 'cause the box was too heavy for just me to carry. Part of the deal was I had to take the big red box back to the kindly gentleman, so CF and I start tossing stuff into the back of my Pig, naming stuff as we toss it ("handbrake", "gas pedal '
"windshield wiper motor?" "Yup, here's the linkage to it too...") I get down to bottom of the box and clean out the little nuts & stuff so I can take the box back.
What it was, was, all the little, miscelaneous stuff you're left with after you're done parting out a vehicle...Like:

a gauge cluster,2 front turn signals, the wiper motor/linkage and arms, gas pedal and linkage, hand brake and linkage, 4 armrests, window handles, door stuff, gas fill neck, rear seat latch/release, hood release handle/cable/latch/stuff, dash pad, center dash plate with controls and an original (I think)radio...wasn't somebody looking for one of these recently?...Light switch, bunches of brackets and stuff, electrical mystery boxes ( "emisions computer", "regulator", stuff like that) headlight rings, side vents, pull knobs for the front vents, brake light switch & bracket...just tons of little Pigparts, it's like Christmas in July...
Other stuff scored that day:
'70 Pig hood, '74 Pig wire harness, 4 door mirrors(some are for Josh), 2 handcranks, the clifford valve cover, another center dash panel (uncut, with all the controls, but no radio), another side vent.

got any 73+ backup lens...
also, how much for 2 of the armrests?

I have a pair of complete back up lights and one lens still in the wrapper, Ige. I'm not super-eager to let these go (I still break mine sometimes)...but for you, if you really NEED them, we can talk.
Armrests are free if you pick-up. If I gotta find a box and schlepp to the post office, it's gonna take a month for me to get aroundtuit plus you'll owe me postage and a beer.
Or we can meet at the Pigrun and you'll only owe me a beer.

(nuclearlemon sez) "got any 73+ backup lens...
also, how much for 2 of the armrests?"
2004_0810Image0004.JPG

Mookie;
I don't do cash. Nor Nigerian money orders. Bad Ju-Ju...
And I hate doing shipping&handling stuff.
You come over, you bring beer, we'll chat, you take the emblems (it's the two-piece metal one you want, right? Not the one-piece plastic one...).

Oh. You're not from around here. How 'bout this. You send me a box. Or an envelope. I drop the emblem(s) in the box or envelope and drop it in the mail 'cause it already has your address and postage on it.

1) How much for the Clifford Valve Cover?
2) I need Side Emblems for an 1977 FJ55.
3) Need a speedo gear thats in the tcase.
4) Hub caps for the rear wheels.
5) Good Used factory brush guard.
6) Factory Tool Bag (or what ever tools you might have for it)

1) Lemme see if it works on my engine first.
2) That's the plastic one, right? I gotta few, they all have broken pins.
3) Can't help ya there.
4) available new.
5) A what?
6) Dream on.

MiniPigg said:
1) How much for the Clifford Valve Cover?
2) I need Side Emblems for an 1977 FJ55.
3) Need a speedo gear thats in the tcase.
4) Hub caps for the rear wheels.
5) Good Used factory brush guard.
6) Factory Tool Bag (or what ever tools you might have for it)

Pighead,

I'm interested in the center dash plate (radio included if it's not spoken for). Can't get to CA but will send the box in a box or what ever other shipping method works for you.

Thanks in advance.

Harry

Pighead,

How bout wiper arms to fit a 71?

Pighead said:
1) Lemme see if it works on my engine first.
2) That's the plastic one, right? I gotta few, they all have broken pins.
3) Can't help ya there.
4) available new.
5) A what?
6) Dream on.

1) Ok... lt me know how it fits.
2) What about the metal ones. I like those better anyhow.
3) thought i'd ask anyway.
4) havent priced them new... will do.
5) Brush guard, bull bar, cattle guard... just looking for old style. I know i can buy them new... just dont want to pay that much.
6) Hehe... yes... well never hurts to ask... You should see what the VW aircooled factory tool kits cost. Now thats sone serious cash.

No, but check your post in the classified section

tucker74 said:
Any rear seat hinges?

Tucker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom