Piggy Skid Plate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any pig owners in or near Colorado have a skid plate for a '78 pig. I need one and would like to have one before our next trip to Moab in early December. Mike:cheers:

Old Rusted out "Miss Piggy"

There is a beat up, rusted out Pig in Saguache, CO that the guy wants 1k for.
Its like a 72 or something would be a great parts car and the guy would prob. take 800 or so for it. I saw it on my way back to Durango from Denver. Sorry I dont have more specifics. Just take the back way (SouthFork-Del Norte-Saguache-Buena-SouthPark-Woodlandpark) towards the Springs) You know the route. You obviously don't need to go all the way to Bueny. When you get towards Saguache there is an old seemingly closed gas/station/garage on the left (as you head North) that has the yellow piggy and an old Volvo and a sweet two door 67 Continental for sale. Shoulda got the digits but I was in a hurry to get back.

i have a few and i would like to give one away!! i dont think its worth shipping cost, but if you can find someone going your way from AZ i can sure get it to him.

Rhino, you have a PM.

Trapper,

grouse, quail, pheasant. Going to AZ. after new years to hunt quail. Which bar do you own in Durango ?

Their Cajun boil rocks !

Thanks to Rhino, looks like he's hookin' me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom